Inspire London is a leading youth development charity which support
We do this by developing, promoting and delivering a range of innovative programmes and activities in our local communities. We also partnership with other well-established youth organisation in the UK.
Our aim is to enable and provide support to young and vulnerable people all over UK, especially in London to raise their aspirations, realise their potential by providing them adequate support through knowledge, trainings, mentoring, counselling, promotions of arts and cultural events, support services and outreach projects for those who are disadvantaged and deemed to be at risk through neglect, mental health , support for vulnerable families, promotion of healthy eating for families in areas of extreme deprivation
To foster, support youth initiative and challenge young people to become the best they can be.
• Recognise the effective contributions of London Youth in the community leaderships within organizations.
• Promote social development, empowerment programs, promoting arts and cultural activities in London
• Promote mental health and wellbeing.
• Demonstrate how empowerment simultaneously associated with social, economic and opportunities to the Youth.
• Support the youth in the workplace as equal partners building a safe and vibrant society.
• Give realistic support for young people to actively participate in community and national life.
• Focus on specific actions to empower young people to enjoy their rights to health, recreation, education and employment opportunities.
• Create new idea and mutual aid as a group of youth.